Thursday, 29 December 2016

Triples Show Stash

So as promised here is the follow up to the Triples review I posted showing all my loot.
As I stated in the last post I enjoyed being able to actually look at and talk to the majority of traders for once instead of the push and shove, anyway enjoy the loot.

Some Frostgrave figures and a some horse and a Dixon Miniatures cart driver for an old west model I have.

A Persian tent and a 15mm Hittite chariot both from Magister Millitum that I was missing for my DBA army.

Old west Zombie Cowboys from Wargames Foundry.

Some dodgy builders also from Foundry.

Black Scorpion do some lovely figures if a little big, but I will put them on a thinner base so they fit in with the rest. These are the cowgirls 1 set.

Also from Black Scorpion, The old west terrors.

This reminds me so much of the old school Games Workshop trolls that I had to pick him up. Another Foundry figure.

Some Frostgrave spell cards which were like rocking horse shit to find, think I got the last pack in the whole show. I few Foundry triads and a MDF storage box (from Dark Ops) to keep them in free of Carl, thanks pal.

And finally I picked up a starter box for Infinity. This is a game I have heard good things about for quite sometime so I grabbed it while I had some spare cash. 



So looking back at what I picked up I suppose I have quite an eclectic mix of models and gaming periods, but as they say variety is the spice of life, thanks for looking. (Phil)

1 comment:


  1. Microsoft office has a different version, and the entire version has the different setup file office.com/ set up . Some of the version is Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 etc. Go to www.office.com/setup and redeem your key.here are multiple manufacturers making printers for home and office use with varied range as printer series per the need and affordability of different customers. Printer Tech Support. It has become one of the most useful computer hardware devices that allow people to convert computer generated typescript into a physical printed document. Norton is one of the most reliable antivirus providers in the market. Norton is delivering top rated protection from mobile devices and computers. Norton has 3 antivirus packages www.norton.com/setup .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a Comment.