Thursday 29 December 2016

Triples Show Stash

So as promised here is the follow up to the Triples review I posted showing all my loot.
As I stated in the last post I enjoyed being able to actually look at and talk to the majority of traders for once instead of the push and shove, anyway enjoy the loot.

Some Frostgrave figures and a some horse and a Dixon Miniatures cart driver for an old west model I have.

A Persian tent and a 15mm Hittite chariot both from Magister Millitum that I was missing for my DBA army.

Old west Zombie Cowboys from Wargames Foundry.

Some dodgy builders also from Foundry.

Black Scorpion do some lovely figures if a little big, but I will put them on a thinner base so they fit in with the rest. These are the cowgirls 1 set.

Also from Black Scorpion, The old west terrors.

This reminds me so much of the old school Games Workshop trolls that I had to pick him up. Another Foundry figure.

Some Frostgrave spell cards which were like rocking horse shit to find, think I got the last pack in the whole show. I few Foundry triads and a MDF storage box (from Dark Ops) to keep them in free of Carl, thanks pal.

And finally I picked up a starter box for Infinity. This is a game I have heard good things about for quite sometime so I grabbed it while I had some spare cash. 



So looking back at what I picked up I suppose I have quite an eclectic mix of models and gaming periods, but as they say variety is the spice of life, thanks for looking. (Phil)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a Comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...