Wednesday 3 January 2018

Christmas was good to me.

Hello again, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and had plenty of rest and relaxation. I have finally had a few days off to recharge the flagging battery's so thought I would post up this years little haul (the Mrs was good to me).


Firstly I got some expansion books for Frostgrave and Konflikt ‘47. Both these games offer massive scope when it comes to modelling an gaming and on first look through both look great.


 My second batch of books, this time venturing into the Ghost Archipelago, this looks to be another hit for the author Joseph and looks to be versatile enough that I can use anything from Pirates to ancient Incas.


Next up we have some Infinity models, this is a game that i'm really enjoying getting into and have already heavily invested into. The background is very deep as is the game play. I got a couple of models of a very long list that was given to help out family with ideas for the resident geek. Here we have a Yu Jing Guijia Battlesuit and an Ariadna Kazak Spetsnazs with HMG, lovely sculpts.


Speaking of lovely sculpts the Kharadron Overlords from Games Workshop are amazing models, steampunk flying ships with dwarfs sealed in air tight armour and no shortage of wacky looking tech. I absolutely love these models and the Age of Sigmar is so different to other high fantasy games and very quick to learn and play which is a bonus. Also on the right is a set of Dark Millennium playing cards designed and drawn by no other than John Blanche who i am a great admirer of. His artwork really invokes my inspiration when it comes to building and painting these little fellows, great stuff.


Finally we have Shadespire another Games Workshop game but this ones a board game which uses models and cards and after a demo,game went straight on the list as it was so much fun to play and quick at 30 mins. I was lucky enough to get the starter set with the Stormcast and Khorne models and two other expansions with Orks and Undead. So with that I shall add them to the mountains of hobby to be done, we all have them right?  I will be back with another post soon so Happy new year to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a Comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...