Wednesday 3 January 2018

Dragon Empire Kickstarter

So the first Kickstarter has arrived this year and it is for Dragon Empire from Titanforge games.

The Great Dragon Empire is a fantasy collection that has it roots deep in the Asian mythology, legends and samurai culture including dragons and the magic of four elements to make this world truly supernatural.


I have been looking forward to getting these models as I have earmarked them for games of Ronin, (if any of you know any other good Oriental miniature skirmish games then please let me know). The models are 28mm and are cast in a resin / plastic material. The details are exceptional, much sharper than I though they would be. 

Check out below for better pictures of what I received:


These last three models are what swung me into backing this Kickstarter as they are lovely models and I couldn't resist that dragon which is massive. 

More when I start this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a Comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...