Sunday 14 January 2018

French Napoleonic Grenadier - Foundry

So i fancied a change of pace and this little chap has been sat in a box for far to long so I prepped him while I working on building the Stormcast and here is the end result.

French Napoleonic Grenadier:


The model is tiny compared to lots of models I build and paint today but the details are lovely on him, (He is from the Wargames Foundry). I relay enjoyed this change of pace and can recommend this to anyone building forces of wargames models as it keeps things fresh and helps keep the tedium demon away. 

 Here are all the colours I used on him:


I have some more models lined up to keep things fresh while I get through the Stormcast mountain, (if you look closely you can see some at the base of the Titans feet) so watch this space for some more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a Comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...