Monday 15 January 2018

Workbench update

Once again here is a little update to show how the Stormcast are progressing and hiding in the back the French Napoleonic Grenadier - Foundry I painted up last night. I have been making good progress and although only six of the Stormcast have been completed (minus the bases and one head that is) I have managed to give all the models a good wash of Agrax Earthshade + Nuln Oil.


I also managed time to convert the  Garvriel Sureheart model (see below) using that model and bits from Manfred Von Carstein that a colleague gave me (thanks Andrew). It was quite a lot of work to chop the original body away and remodel the shoulders but I now have a unique model and one that fits with my Stormcast's darker theme.

 
So all in all a very productive weekend and a very enjoyable one at the hobby desk.

Also I have had to go through some old blog posts and remove them due to broken image links. This is due to Photobucket charging to use its storage so all my old photos have been deleted.

I may go through my collection and periodically add some older work as and when time allows.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a Comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...